Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Just Wondering

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Just Wondering

    Listen I know you guys that mediate control what is being said and not said on here and I am not angry or anything like that about what is posted and locked up. As far as my topic about the trial. I want to know why you can let some posts on here go such as the post about the St. Paul officer being busted for drugs and others being deleted or locked up. Just wondering. Are you friends with the former poster or is it as simple as "my house my rules" and that's cool if it is. Just want to know why you can talk about some people and some people you do not want to talk about. Thanks for your time!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Just Wondering

    I did not lock it

    The rules are if it is public record or in the paper it is fair game.

    Being that the trial is public record IMHO it probably should not have been locked

  3. #3
    Inactive Member puck316's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Just Wondering

    i have to agree with counts on this one. If it is public record and can be found by anyone then i see no reason why it shouldnt be allowed to be conversed about on a public forum.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Just Wondering

    Listen, I agree if it is in the paper it is fair game but I have been enlightened and I made a mistake putting this subject on here. My fault. MY bad. Please do not think this was the work of the the moderator. I even asked this subject to be removed and now it is up to the moderator to decide if it should. I hated putting the moderator in this situation but they will make the right decision. So this MY mess and I think the subject should be closed! Thanks!

    Edit by CoeburnCane: Thanks for understanding what I'm saying SK. I just think it's a lot better to preserve the privacy of this former poster's personal life than drag it out on open forum, for the sake of his friends and family that may read on it. I'm respecting your request and locking this thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •